Hello readers and young developers!
We hope that you are doing all good and that you have nabbed your Covid-19 vaccine. On one side, where people are bound to stay at home, on the other side, we have to agree that the pandemic has brought many opportunities for us. Likewise, for young developers, this can turn out to be an eminent period to enhance their skills, and practice useful mobile app development tools.
As companies and businesses are moving towards digitalization, app developers and companies should stay active with the updated industry trends. There are diverse app development tools that a developer can use to bring a satisfactory output for the client. Besides, it is integral for them to understand each tool precisely and use it accordingly. A good developer enjoys every tool while supporting the clients in reaching success.
In today’s blog, we will discuss the trending mobile application development tools of 2021 that help you to intensify your skills.
Let’s start with the advanced major programming languages/platforms that facilitate a developer in app development:
- Swift: If you already know, Swift is a programming language to write codes for the iOS platform. It uses less coding and provides advanced features to your iOS app (Native to Apple). It is one of the effective and intuitive languages used in the development of macOS, iOS and other Apple platforms.
- Kotlin: Modern programming language that helps in faster development. The codes are comparatively smaller than Java. Overall, it helps in lightweight app development with fewer bugs; concise and safe. It has prominent advantages over Java for Android and JVM.
- MongoDB: It is one of the renowned databases for modern app development. The application stores data in JSON data form. and is a NoSQL type database. That means it keeps the data in documents instead of relational type format. It is extremely flexible and works perfectly according to modern business requirements.
- Angular: It is another effective open-source platform for developing web and mobile applications. The framework is led by Google and is written in TypeScript. It supports building potential SPAs (Single Page Application) and assists in templating, modularization, two-way binding etc.
Top ease to learn hybrid tools in 2021:
Companies looking for an attractive design, regular animations and high performance can certainly try Flutter for their specific mobile development. Moreover, the platform uses a single codebase; it is the popular and growing cross-platform app development tool.
- Fast Development
- Hot Reload
- Enhanced Performance
- Consistent API
- Flexible UI
Some popular apps developed using Flutter:
- Google Ads
- School Planner
 React Native:
It possesses responsive UI and provides one of the best rendering services. Besides, the platform dispenses strong community support.
- Short Development Time
- Live Reload
- Support Third-party Libraries
- GPU Oriented App Development
- Node Package Manager Installation
Some popular apps developed using React Native:
- Soundcloud Pulse
Apart from Flutter and React Native, there are some other mobile app development tools, which are comparatively slow, less popular and may lose their existence in the future (if they don’t develop advanced features). Let’s check out some of them below:
- Reusable code
- Offline scenario support
- Access native device APIs
- Custom plugins
- Flexible web technologies
- Reusable code
- User friendly
- Multilingual app building
- Deployment Wizard
- Git integration
Xamarin is a Microsoft owned app development platform consisting of .Net development tools, to develop apps for android, iOS. macOS and Windows. It can be positively used for native cross-platform mobile applications. It certainly dispenses native feel (interface and APIs).
- Android and iOS native platform integration
- Visual Studio Integration
- Google emulator manager
- Native performance
- Custom engagements
- Review enterprise code
- Improved ROI and less risk
- Application migration
In the modern world, mobile apps have proven to be a major source of interaction for organizations and their clients. Besides, when it comes to mobile app development, there are numerous options to choose from across-platform mobile app development tools. Before we get into specific tools for android app development or iOS development, it is better to build a constructive plan discussing with your app development partner.
Also Read: Why choose Flutter cross-platform over React Native in 2021?
Looking for an experienced app development company in the US?
Contact Grey Chain Technology!
We are one of the reliable mobile app development companies in the US, serving clients all over the globe. Our team includes android and iOS app developers who are proficient in different computer languages. Moreover, we can certainly assist our partners with advanced app development services; flutter mobile app development tools and other technology.
Discuss your app development requirements with our team using the quick app consultation form.
We also have a corporate office in India!